We recently joined the affiliate program for a site I had never visited before: PlanetShoes.com. I was impressed with the assortment of brands that they stock. It was snowing outside our window a couple of days ago as I browsed their site, but I was still so inspired by the great selection of Summer sandals that I just had to create a list. You have to think off-season if you want to pick up bargains! Make sure you click through all the colour variations and read the reviews. The prices are keen and the styles pretty much on-trend:
- Naya Mcloud: A very now 70’s wedge sandal vibe and Naya shoes have soft cushioning footbeds.
- Naya Atwood: A little more romantic and just as fab.
- Naya Telluride: Now that’s a happy Summer sandal!
- Everybody Lono: I can’t help but be all over these lovelies. My colours and heel height.
- Everybody Marli: Different and interesting.
- Everybody Naro: This is the next style I’m all over. The subtle colour blocking is fabulous.
- Indigo by Clarks Abruzzo: Clarks make a good solid shoe. Nice!
- Tsubo Shala: Check out the tan and the cool stripes on the back heel. Tsubo generally makes a comfy shoe.
- Chinese Laundry Sparrow: The cork wedge is on trend.
- Kenneth Cole Reaction Cedar Dining: Kenneth Cole’s “Cedar” range sandals have a very good reputation.
- Rocket Dog Butterfly: I really like the mixed metals and distressed leather.
- Naturalizer Lolita: Quite dressy and good for wedding season.
Last but not least, this one isn’t on sale but I had to share it with you anyway. Everybody Emerald Sandal: Beautifully elegant and kind of arty too. They had me with the super soft leather and low heel height. I adore the amethyst and silver colour options.
Do you have prior experience with Planet Shoes? If so, or if you do purchase anything in the near future, let us know in the comments or on the forum what you think of their customer service. Zappos has set an extremely high bar and I’m very interested to see whether Planet Shoes can meet this standard.
Note that this post contains affiliate links.