If this morning’s boot suggestions did not light your fire, perhaps these ones will. Again, I’ve seen most of the styles and fitted them on my fussy feet. Some are more comfortable than others, depending on your tolerance for footwear discomfort. Remember to check out all the colour options.
- Franco Sarto Project: The sock detailing is an acquired taste. Casual, sporty and quite comfortable.
- Rockport Barbarella Boot: Too high for me, but oh my goodness look at the taupe colourway with the red piping. Fierce.
- Blowfish Himble: Good value and pretty comfy. Some of my clients find the heel unstable, but I thought it was fine.
- ALDO Stormes: Nice low wedge and ruching detailing.
- Poetic Licence Toughen Up: Love the buttons and it’s available in purple too.
- Seychelles Enigma: A beautiful colour! If you can do the heel height, please wear these darlings for me.
- Dolce Vita Donnie: You’ll never know whether you like over the knee boots until you try them. So try them!
- Frye Cindy Slouch: Comfortable, well made and gorgeous like most Frye boots.
- Diba Brandy Lee: Divine with dresses and skirts.
- La Canadienne Charlize: Killer comfortable and fab for narrow calves and a slightly narrow foot.
- MIA Sergeant: Extremely comfortable. My vote for best rugged boot this season.
- Frye Veronica Slouch: Tried and tested by many. KILLER in all respects.
- Faryl Robin Valenta: Elegant and spunky. Although the heel is high, it’s a comfy shoe because the leather and footbed are soft.
- Biviel BV2825: These would be mine if I could comfortably sport the heel height.
- Born Yolanda: Many happy clients in this one. Comfy, casual and good quality.
- Steve Madden Maxximus: Extremely comfy and super sweet.
- DV by Dolce Vita: These actually worked for my petite clients too. Amazing!
- La Canadienne Ultimate: If I needed more ankle boots I’d be all over the light grey. My favourite heel height and weatherproof to boot.
Note that this post contains affiliate links.