Columbus Day brings with it the opportunity to save. Autumn collections are on sale virtually everywhere at the moment as retailers make space on their floors for holiday collections, resort wear and real Winter merchandise.
Here are a few specific ideas on how you can save in style this week:
- Bluefly is taking an extra 15% off all sweaters (today only). If you’re after designer cashmere at a good price, this is the first place to look.
- Express is offering 30% off all jeans and outerwear this weekend. There is an extra $15 coupon for any purchase over $60. Look for layering T’s, boyfriend jackets and new look cardigans. Good for Mum on the go.
- If you’re not sick of ruffles, my favourite Ann Taylor sale item right now is this cashmere ruffle top at 40% off.
- Two footwear bargains at Nordstrom: robust Franco Sarto “Moto” boots and hip Cole Haan “Air Penny” loafers. I’ve had both on my feet and they are comfy too.
- The Macy’s Columbus Day Sale is always great. Head straight for the coat and dress areas.
- The Budget Fashionista is giving away one $500 shopping spree at TJ Maxx every week during October.
Happy bargain hunting.