Today is Thanksgiving Day in the United States and here at youlookfab it is becoming a tradition to reflect on the things we enjoyed over the past year. This year I was thankful for the following trends:
- We saw an Autumn and Winter season full of colourful clothing that was not bohemian inspired.
- Dresses continued to be a fashion focus.
- Flats are just as fab as heels.
- Tunics and longer length knitted tops are all the rage.
- Skinny, straight, bootcut and wide-leg pants are equally trendy.
- Rises are rising.
- There is an abundance of wool-free warm handle knitwear available (I’m allergic to wool).
- The A-line silhouette is forever fashionable and generally flattering.
But most of all, I’m thankful for my youlookfab friends. It gives me great pleasure to work with my clients and occasionally help them to experience a wonderful “fashion moment” (when that foreign and unfamiliar item of clothing or footwear suddenly makes perfect sense). I’m grateful for the trust they put in me when it comes to their personal style. And then there is you – the youlookfab.com reader. I’m constantly impressed with the thoughtful comments you write on this blog. They really add to the value of our site, and they inspire me to continue.
Thank you youlookfab supporters and Happy Thanksgiving!